Commercial & Advertising Photography
Boost your sales by using an experienced commercial photographer who can create impactful images that will not only be a great asset to advertise your company will but raise your profile too.
Get the most out of your advertising photography by taking a look at the range of techniques our commercial photographers use to ensure your images have that WOW factor.
We offer a range of commercial photography styles that can communicate a range of different values to reflect your brand and engage your audience. First of all, we will discuss the mood or message you want to convey and audience you want to target. We work with:
- UK/international creative and advertising agencies that require assets for their stills campaigns
- TV/Video production companies looking to white-label their commercial photography services
- Event/PR/Brands looking to promote an upcoming event or product
- In-house marketing teams looking to out-source their creative photography
- Small businesses or startups looking to promote a new product or service
- Photography for packaging
High Contrast have been providing commercial photography in Manchester and beyond for over 10 years. Our customers come back to us again and again for consistent results, excellent value for money and efficient customer service.
We have provided commercial photography for small to large organisations from our Manchester office to companies including Swissport, C1000 Lemonwater (Indonesia), Red Bull, Monkey Nutrition, Antonio Federici, Del Monte, The Icecreamists, Fathers 4 Justice, Castrol, Kawasaki and many more small-to-medium businesses and advertising agencies.
Get in touch
After a brief discussion to find out your commercial photography requirements, we can most likely give you a quote over the phone or typically within the same day if further research is required. Contact us now or call 0161 660 1973.
Our studio is based in West Didsbury, Manchester however we regularly travel all over the country and occasionally overseas for our clients. For more examples, view our advertsing photography portfolio.